Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Self Qualification in Golf Architecture

Cal Club
California
Broadstone Golf Club
England











In the last year I have accumulated an extraordinary amount of frequent flier miles in pursuit of even more experience around the world of golf.

From the start of 2012 I have been to exactly 60 golf courses on 3 continents, in 8 different countries.  I'd also like to highlight my work experience on exciting and ambitious projects in Uruguay, England, Nebraska, and New York.  This work has allowed me to study and test out the essentials of the worlds best golf courses, in many different cultures.  It is the beginning of my 5th year as a golf design professional and I am prepared to take on the responsibilities of a golf architect in addition to my playing and construction expertise.

Technically I can't be a golf architect without clients.  In 2013 it is my goal to retain at least one client and help them express the best qualities of their golf course in a matrix of design, construction, and maintenance.



Sincerely,

Jeff Stein


No comments:

Post a Comment