Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gutted

Never assume. A good lesson to learn. It turns out I won't be going to Scotland this summer. In what seems a strange turn of events to me, I was originally offered the job at the end of April only to hear that it was being pushed back until the Fall. Then I receive an e-mail on May 13 asking if I was still interested to go. Of course! This is where I fell trap to excitement and assumption. Renaissance is assembling a team of men most likely shipping off from the US and giving an opportunity to some new guys who have not worked with them before. The project in Askernish is on a tight budget for time and money and New Zealand is just a bit too far to ship the talent.

There is always more work in the pipelines...

1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Golf Courses Near Me

    ReplyDelete